I'm a human being. not a monster. no need to scream.

Monday 18 July 2011

love

well, i am not a really good person that can describe their feeling well. gue agak sedikit lebih hiperbol, sarkas dan banyak drama.

postingan gue kali ini tentang cinta



 C-I-N-T-A.


LOVE. l'amour. Liebe.


Geez, this love thing always makes me sick over and over again. i know that love is simple and human makes difficult. but the fact is love always let drama into my life. 

sometimes i think about what the hell love is. sebenernya cinta itu apa? yayaya, gue tau banyak yang bilang ga ada yang namanya definisi cinta karena emang cinta itu bukan untuk dijelaskan tapi buat dirasain. i get it. sampai sekarang pun kalo ditanya kenapa gue bisa cinta sama lolita, i have no idea. really. i just dont know. i just want to spend my entire life with him. i want to be old together and i dont wanna lose him no matter what. is it love? or it is just obsession? 

i had dating someone. you know, my ex. we dated almost 2 years and end up because i was cheating with lolita. kata @therendra kalo cinta ya cinta aja. ga ada yang namanya putus. trus kalo ditanya, do i still love my ex? and the answer is no. i was having fun with him but yeah, thats all. it becomes a sweet memory then.

dating with lolita is so amazing. he is typical nice guy, kind to my family, but we always fight. i know, he said when you accept good times so you should accept bad times too. but the problem is, i dont know how much he loves me. it is silly because it is been more than 2 years we got along and i think he doesnt love me. i dont know maybe it is because i have a lil bit fight with him and so...

anyone who says that love makes strong is never ever feel broken heart. it was hurt man. it is like you fly up, touch the cloud then suddenly a helicopter crush you out. damn hurt huh?

yes. he hurts me. but when you really really love someone and you have much good time, it was like you know that duren doesnt feel good for other people but you still like it and you never get enough. or for smoker who knows smoking is not healthy but still smoke. i cant describe what i feel dating with lolita until now but it is like i really love him, i really love when he touch me. kiss or even just tell me "everything is gonna be okay" but the other side is when we had fight i just cant be with him, but my heart say, i dont wanna lose him. yes. it is totally weird. kalo dipikir pake logika, gue harus bahagia, tapi hati gue bilang, i love this man. no matter what, even he doesnt love me like i do or he always makes me cry over and over again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll

Powered By Blogger

© the other side of me, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena